Careers @ Alkemi
Alkemi is frequently looking for the best and brightest to join our growing team. Check back here often to hear of upcoming opportunities to work with one of Australia’s longest running online marketing agencies.
Account Manager – Digital & Online Marketing Consultant
Our fast growing internet consulting business needs an enthusiastic Account Manager – Online (Digital) Marketing Consultant to join our Client Success Management Team. You will be based in our offices in leafy Eltham (30 minutes’ drive from Melbourne’s CBD – Car park onsite).
- Fast-growing business
- Working with some of Australia’s biggest eCommerce sites
- Strong focus on digital marketing training and development
- Positive and enthusiastic internal team culture
Experience & Qualifications
- 2 + years in account management
- 1-2 years in a digital / online marketing role
- At least 1 year in Pay Per Click
- Experienced in working with Google Analytics and Google AdWords platforms
- Personally active on professional and social networking sites
- Hold a university degree in a business or communications stream
The person we’re looking for will have a unique ability to multi-task and deal with the demands of multiple clients at one time. You will have a sound business mind and be able to grasp different business models and use this information to assist and develop your clients. Your analytical skills will also be well honed and you will be able to crunch data to arrive at the key numbers to focus your client on – this will allow you to prepare the business case in advance of the regular client meetings you will hold.
This is a genuine client-facing account management role – it does not involve new sales. It does offer the opportunity to earn additional income through commissions generated by on-selling additional company services to your client base.
To be successful at this role, it will require you to draw on all your strong communication skills. You will need to clearly set the expectations of the clients you work with and then manage their expectations on an ongoing basis. This will require you to call on your problem solving and persuasive skills. You’ll also need to have great verbal and written skills, being able to clearly articulate concepts and plans over the phone and then follow it up with a well-crafted email.
As a member of our Account Management Team your Role and Responsibilities include:
- Ensuring current systems and procedures are followed by yourself
- Engaging with internal departments and stakeholders to manage the flow of communication between the client and business to ensure the best outcome can be achieved for the client in a timely manner
- Working closely with Project Management Team on sometimes tight deadlines
- Being responsible to hold regular meetings with Product Specialists and follow up on outcomes
- Being engaged with your role and team on a daily basis to ensure continuous workflow and process improvement
- Participating in the processes associated with product execution and delivery
- You will receive thorough training in the specific internet consulting areas that you will be involved in
- You will be a part of on-going training and development programs and be responsible for your own continual learning
On a day-to-day basis your Client Management will include:
- Data analysis against KPIs
- Preparing written reports to communicate campaign effectiveness and recommendations
- Developing and effectively communicate client annual / quarterly plans
- Monitoring client project progression internally and externally to ensure implementation of the strategies are executed in a timely manner
- Conducting regular strategy meetings as required
- Seeking to proactively educate and develop new strategies with clients to ensure desired results can be achieved
- Strategizing with the internal product specialists to develop client plans
- Applying business and online marketing acumen to problem solve on behalf of the client
- Identifying new revenue streams and conversion enhancement opportunities your client should engage in
Company Background: Since 1997 Alkemi has been at the forefront of the Digital Marketing industry in Australia. Founded as Australia’s second Search Engine Marketing Company Alkemi have worked with most of Australia’s most successful online businesses including Deals Direct, Adrenalin, OO.com.au, Bankwest, ANZ, Mortgage Choice, Target, and Deals.com.au to name a few. We are partly owned by a business in New York USA called Future Now and have a dedicated team of experts working in Australia, USA, Netherlands, New Zealand and the Philippines.
We take a holistic approach with a total focus on results and tailor every marketing initiative with broader business objectives in mind. From Conversion Enhancement to Traffic Generation, Alkemi works with varying business’ to turn more online visitors into sales.
Working with us you’ll be keen to learn, grow and enjoy a satisfying career with above average remuneration. Additional to a great culture and working environment, you will receive additional benefits of an iPhone (paid by Alkemi), Social Club Subsidy, free Gym / Health Club membership and a car park.
To express your interest in this offer please visit our SEEK job ad or call Kerrie directly on (03) 9431 4044.